Spritopia Song Contest 4
|Spritopia Song Contest 4|
|Number of entries||36|
|Debuting countries||Mantonia Island|
|Withdrawing countries|| Aeuauyioueo|
Kingdom of Nirasil
|Voting system||Each country awards 12, 10, 8–1 points to their 10 favourite songs.|
|Winning song|| Imperium |
|Spritopia Song Contest|
Location[edit | edit source]
TBA and the SBC announced the conditions under which cities and venues could announce their interest in hosting the contest.
- The host city had to be near a major airport.
- The venue must be available for the rehearsal period before the contest and one week after the conclusion of the contest
- The venue must not be open-air, but an air-conditioned building with a capacity of at least 10,000 and a minimum ceiling height of 15 metres (49 ft), insulated for sound and light.
- The green room must be located as close to the arena as possible (or within it), with a capacity of 300.
Format[edit | edit source]
Semi-final allocations[edit | edit source]
It is expected that countries will be allocated to semi-finals using pots, similarly to the pots draw used in the previous editions.
Participating countries[edit | edit source]
Semi-final[edit | edit source]
Grand Final[edit | edit source]
The finalists are:
- the top 14 countries from the 3rd contest
- the top 14 countries from the 4th edition semi-final.
Other countries[edit | edit source]
Active SBC members[edit | edit source]
The following list of countries participated in the 1st contest, although no announcements have been published so far on whether they will continue to participate in the 2nd contest.